We are sharing the gifts we offer to and receive from the world this holiday season.
You can participate, too. It’s fun for the whole family!
Here’s How to Participate:
- Download the #CLFGifts Coloring Project 2017 kit. (PDF)
- Decorate them and write what gifts you offer to and receive from the world.
- Take a photo of the artwork (you can include the artist or just the art!)
- Post it to your favorite social media channels (e.g., facebook, instagram, twitter to name a few) using the hashtag #CLFGifts.
- Check out the #CLFGifts hashtag to see what others have posted!
Special thanks to Kendrick Wronski, a CLF member and artist who lives with a disability, for creating the artwork for this intergenerational project.
NOTE: By posting images using this hashtag, you are giving permission to the Church of the Larger Fellowship to use the images on our social media channels.
Also published on Medium.