Join the Church of the Larger Fellowship
Because the CLF is unlike any other UU church (that we know of!) being a member looks a little different as well.
Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime.
The CLF has is there for thousands of people helping them to feel less isolated, alone, and seeking spiritual sustenance. Helping them connect to spirit, to life, to a deepening sense of spirituality. In the middle of the night a reading on the Quest for Meaning blog has helped alleviate grief, connections made on Facebook or in covenant groups have helped people feel less alone and more connected to their own sense of love and life.
The CLF makes a difference in the world, but only because of you—our vibrant and growing, quirky community.
A Lot Goes Into Making the CLF
It costs just near $50 per person per year to deliver our hallmark print publication Quest Monthly. And unlike most churche, a significant number of our congregants do not have access to disposable income as they are imprisoned. Additionally, Quest Monthly is sent to ministers throughout the association.
Some congregations use it as a basis for worship, some use it as discussion material, and countless others tell us they enjoy reading the spiritually enriching material we provide.
What You Get
- The Quest Monthly printed publication is mailed to your home address through the United States Postal Service. (The electronic version is available to everyone on the website).
- Pastoral Care in your times of need from learning fellows (ministers in training) and when available the senior minister.
- RE Express Monthly which is “religious education in a box” for families! Contact us for a free sample!
- Become a CLF Delegate at the General Assembly! It’s a chance to meet other UUs from around the country, participate in the business of our denomination as a whole, and attend live workshops on all sorts of topics from worship to fundraising to theological explorations. (You can also join fellow CLFers for a in-person CLF worship service!!!)
How to Become a Member
- Please fill out the membership questionnaire.
- Read and commit to the CLF covenant (in the questionnaire).
- Make a contribution to the CLF in any amount or you can mail in a check.
If you have any questions please call us at 617-948-6170 or send email to email@example.com.