Join the Church of the Larger Fellowship
Because the CLF is unlike any other UU church (that we know of!) being a member looks a little different as well.
Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime.
The CLF is there for thousands of people, helping them feel less isolated and alone, offering spiritual sustenance and a deepening connection to a larger sense of life. In the middle of the night, a reading on the Quest for Meaning blog has helped alleviate grief. Connections made on Facebook or in covenant groups have helped people build a sense of community that reaches around the world.
The CLF makes a difference in the world, but only because of you—our vibrant and growing, quirky community.
A Lot Goes Into Making the CLF
It costs $50 per person per year to deliver our hallmark print worship publication Quest Monthly. And unlike most churches, a significant number of our congregants who receiveQuest Monthly do not have access to disposable income as they are imprisoned. Additionally, complimentary issues of Quest Monthly are sent to ministers throughout the association, broadening the reach of the CLF into hundreds of congregations.
Some congregations use it as a basis for worship, some use it as discussion material, and countless others tell us they enjoy reading the spiritually enriching material we provide.
What You Get
- The Quest Monthly printed worship publication is mailed to your home address through the United States Postal Service. The electronic version is available to everyone on the website.
- Pastoral Care in your times of need.
- RE Express Monthly, a complete curriculum for families and congregations that is emailed monthly—everything you need for religious education except the art supplies!
- Become a CLF Delegate at the General Assembly! It’s a chance to meet other UUs from around the country, participate in the business of our denomination as a whole, and attend live workshops on all sorts of topics from worship to fundraising to theological explorations. (You can also join fellow CLFers for in-person CLF worship service!!!)
How to Become a Member
- Please fill out the membership questionnaire.
- Read and commit to the CLF covenant (in the questionnaire).
- Make a contribution of $50 or more to the CLF.
Address to mail checks:
Church of the Larger Fellowship, Unitarian Universalist
24 Farnsworth St.
Boston, MA 02210-1409
You can spread your payments out over a year or a few months, whatever works for you!
If you have any questions please call us at 617-948-6150 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.